You quoted half a sentence, I didn't say
"Could you confirm the Netfilter support/framework is actually
present, and  that the ability to use it in this way is disabled by
default "

Instead I said "Could you confirm the Netfilter support/framework is
actually present, its just that the ability to use it in this way is
disabled by default".

A perhaps subtle difference to some, but one indicating the question
was actually on the 2nd part of the sentence, and I thought pouring
through code to verify that might potentially be time consuming given.
That plus I'm lazy of course.