Hello All,

I am using android 2.6.35 kernel with a platform using s3c2410
processor. After android (gingerbread) boots up the screen as expected
is in the locked state. The screen timeout set is 15 seconds. But even
after long inactivity on the system the screen does not go to
screen_dim state followed by screen_off state.

I tired to move the system to suspend state by writing value "mem" &
standby into /sys/power/state -
echo mem > /sys/power/state, but the system does not go to suspend
state too. (I don't have a dedicated power button to force suspend)

I have already enabled early suspend, wakelock etc in "Power
Management support" section of the config file.

Any idea why the LCD backlight doesnot turn off and why the system
does not react to /sys/power/state interface ?

Regards,
Sunil