Ken Ko and other developers.

I have the same problem in such environment.
   - android-4.0.3_r1
   - omap-tuna-3.0-mr0
   - Galaxy Nexus (maguro)

When I used pre-built kernel image that is located in
'/devices/samsung/tuna/kernel',
it works well.

In order to use my own kernel image instead of pre-built kernel image,
it doesn't work and the same error message occurs like that.

<3>[  292.940032] drivers/misc/inv_mpu/mldl_cfg.c|
inv_mpu_get_slave_config|1792 returning 4
<6>[  294.745819] PVR_K:(Error): BridgedDispatchKM: Initialisation
failed.  Driver unusable. [4811, drivers/gpu/pvr/bridged_pvr_bridge.c]
<3>[  294.762664] init: untracked pid 1738 exited
<3>[  294.762817] init: untracked pid 1742 exited

I don't know what is the main reason of failure.
Please let me know the reason and the possible solution for this
problem.

Thank you in advances.

Derick SJ Woo.

2012년 1월 23일 월요일 오전 9시 47분 53초 UTC+9, Ken Ko 님의 말: