Glenn thanks for your reply! I'm really confused. Could you explain
how the CFS work?
Does it divide the CPU time into epochs?
In a single epoch, has every process a specified time quantum that is
computed at the beginning of each epoch?
If yes, is  'virtual runtime' set to zero in each epoch or is it  an
approximated average?
Help please!!! :(