I'm sorry but generic Linux is beyond the scope of this group. I suggest
doing a web search for the specific topics you're interested in.  However,
here are a few links to help you get started:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Completely_Fair_Scheduler
  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-completely-fair-scheduler/
  http://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/scheduler/sched-design-CFS.txt
  http://lxr.linux.no/linux+v3.3/kernel/sched/fair.c