I can use USB cable,bcoz I dont have OTG support on my board...only things
that i can use as a connection is "ethernet port"...but when i followed the
doc "http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Android_ADB_Setup"...i didn't
have some binaries like setprop or su..I downloaded them,but they didn't
run properly..

Thanks