Hi all:

Although I can compile with the command line:
make -j2  TARGET_ARCH=x86 TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_SIMULATOR=true  TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release TARGET_OS=linux
LOCAL_PRELINK_MODULE=false

but I found lot of modules cannot be compiled with
"TARGET_SIMULATOR=true", if set false,the bionic(libc) met some files
(.h files) missing and compile failed.
Has anyone compiled the bionic successful?

Another question, Does any one knows more detail information about the
official x86 porting? for example:
Does the x86 porting support OpenGL?
Does the x86 porting still use openCore as the Media Framework? and
the openCore can be replaced by others(just like Hilex or GStreamer)?