Hi David

A few additional information.

when I compiled whit TARGET_SIMULATOR=false, the output said "find:
prebuilt/android-x86: No such file or directory"
the make try to find prebuilt/android-x86 directory, and there is no
such directory,only have linux-x86 directory.
In the mydroid/build/core/envsetup.mk
ifeq ($(TARGET_SIMULATOR),true)
  TARGET_PREBUILT_TAG := $(TARGET_OS)-$(TARGET_ARCH)
else
  TARGET_PREBUILT_TAG := android-$(TARGET_ARCH)
endif
Say in other words,If I set TARGET_SIMULATOR=false, I cannot use the
prebuild content??