Thanx for the info but its a little bit difficult to write my own Android.mk
file

corresponding to the current Makefile of my package. What I wanted to do is
to compile

my package using android toolchain using my package's own make ?

How can i do this ?? Actually in the solution suggested by you I need to
compile the whole

android source code then only my package will compile.

So please tell me some solution.

Thanks & Regards
Nimit