Nimit,

How did you compile any external packages with it.Were you able to cross
compile any package and use on android. I tried building tslib statically
and use it on the board using 2007q3 toolchain,ts_print executed but could
not find other modules after setting all the paths i finally ended up with
segmentation fault.

--
with regards vishal