Hi Dianne,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the confusion. I did not intend to
develop native app using the Android SDK. I do understand that the SDK
does not support native code in applications.

My intention is the following:

I have downloaded the android source code from source.android.com .
I have built a kernel image and a rootfs using the CodeSorcery
toolchain. The basic image comes up.

I would like to know if I can develop native libraries, for ex:
multimedia framework, or codecs that run on a DSP (I have a OMAP3
hardware). And also to have JNI wrappers to have applications access
the multimedia framework APIs.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Regards
Kozak