Hi,

   Firstly 64MB RAM is not quiet sufficient to run Android,(Android
recommends 128MB RAM) I am not sure after adding swap, how much it might
help.(You can check swap usage by - "$cat /proc/meminfo")  You can check
whats happening inside Android by running "$logcat" command. That will
give you a better idea.

Regards,

--
Rupesh Gujare