VirtualBox2.1.0 on WinXP. As per your instructions, I created a .vmdk
file with the above contents and
copied installer.img and .vmdk file to the same directory and i tried
to create a new VM by choosing the
existing virtual harddisk. When i see the error, i also noticed that
the contents of the .vmdk file are
modified with lot of "^@" symbols..

Thanks for ur time Chen... I really wanted to get this going.