Hi,

I looked at the log. But could not make out much. It just said "Couldn't
copy package file to temp file". Following is the log for analysis.

Please see if you can make out something.

D/AndroidRuntime(  994):
D/AndroidRuntime(  994): >>>>>>>>>>>>>> AndroidRuntime START <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
D/AndroidRuntime(  994): CheckJNI is ON
D/AndroidRuntime(  994): --- registering native functions ---
E/PackageManager(  719): Couldn't copy package file to temp file.
D/AndroidRuntime(  994): Shutting down VM
D/dalvikvm(  994): DestroyJavaVM waiting for non-daemon threads to exit
D/dalvikvm(  994): DestroyJavaVM shutting VM down
D/dalvikvm(  994): HeapWorker thread shutting down
D/dalvikvm(  994): HeapWorker thread has shut down
D/jdwp    (  994): JDWP shutting down net...

Regards,
-Ravi

--
B.S.Ravi Kumar