Hi,      Yes, both the linux and android files are on the same ext3
filesystem. I am booting off a microSD card. The first partition is FAT32,
the second ext3.

Will this be an issue?

At the moment, I managed to correctly set the mmcargs, which was in fact
overwriting the bootargs. Once I set up the args correctly, it boots up
straight into android, but I still haven't fixed the OpenGL ES display
issues.

Best regards,

Elvis