Hi,        Can you tell me how to isolate the android environment from the
linux environment, please?

Right now I have a microSD card, the first partition is FAT32, and contains
the uImage.

The second partition is ext3 containing both the linux rootfs and the
android user land files.

What should I do?

Best regards,

Elvis