I don't think anything android has been targeted for as of now has multiple
symmetric cores, though I am sure there are a few in line.  So the simple
answer would be no, android does not have SMP support built in, but it
should be fairly straightforward to turn it on and of course you would have
to write your drivers as well with SMP awareness to really get some benefit
out of it :).

- Abhinayak