Getting android to run on SMP platform might be very different to actually
run it to maximise the usage of available resources :) . Simple things like
even a mutex (remember the SMP safe Mutex implementation is actually a
spinlock!!!)takes on a whole different property if the code is used as is.
Careful design and code changes( protection and parallelism ) would be
ideally required to really benefit from the multiple cores. :)