I saw these kind the complain about two times already.I _guess_ it is a bug
with our changes.  Currently, we are starting to add new applications and
markets to the pre-release images. Please file an issue on the android-x86
project, we will try to take care of it along the way. Or if you like, you
could help us to dig into it.Thanks
Yi