/: 1033272K total, 1132K used, 1032140K available (block size 4096)
/mnt: No such file or directory
/: 1033272K total, 1132K used, 1032140K available (block size 4096)
/sfs: No such file or directory
/system: 463969K total, 442331K used, 21638K available (block size 1024)
/cache: 1033272K total, 0K used, 1033272K available (block size 4096)
/data: 3874076K total, 282532K used, 3591544K available (block size 4096)
/sdcard: 1033272K total, 0K used, 1033272K available (block size 4096)
/dev: 1033272K total, 0K used, 1033272K available (block size 4096)
/sqlite_stmt_journals: 4096K total, 0K used, 4096K available (block size
4096)