Pavan,

 We r using CSR based WiFi and BT , where WiFi is interfaced through SDIO
and BT through UART.

 Thanks for the info on BT ,  I am not sure if it is a OpenBT stack BlueZ
stack , One more question do linux kernel downloaded from
www.kernel.orgcomes with OpenBT or Bluez?

  From ur below words , u said with minor modifications with WiFi code u
were able to achive porting of WiFi on Android , Can I know which particular
area of concern u had to change to make u r WiFi work?

 Best Regards,
Rajesh

--
Best Regards,