Rajesh,

Linux -2.6.xx comes with BlueZ [current version is BlueZ4.x .. not
sure if kernel bluez also has a version...]
wifi.c modifications because something like an sdio driver might have
to insmod-ed before doing a DRIVER_START ? or the DRIVER_START in
itself might not be supported from your driver ?

Your chip might need some firmware which needs to be downloaded
before doing an up on interface ... things like that ...

Does openBT has any kernel space components ? or is it just user-space ?
regards,
Pavan

--
--Pavan Savoy