Hi Rajesh,

Bluetooth is not exactly usb/serial driver. It depends on kind of bluetooth
support you have. If it is an usb (which usually is the case) then it is usb
driver , but it is an in built module, then it is dependent what interface
the module uses. It can be serial interface or spi or any other.

The reason you dont see the Wifi or bluetooth activity because for bluetooth
bluez stack is used which is part of Linux kernel and anriod uses
2.6.24.xxxx kernel version i believe i might be wrong. Bluetooth is handled
part of bluez stack (i.e. as far as bluetooth driver/stack is concerned).

So  you check bluez for further information.

Cheers,
Venu

--
- J. Venumadhav