Hi,

This is the modified vold.conf which i am using ,

## vold configuration file for the emulator/SDK
volume_sdcard {
    ## This is the direct uevent device path to the SD slot on the device
    media_path     /devices/MMC/mmc_host/mmc1
    media_type     mmc
    mount_point    /sdcard
    ums_path       /devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun0
}

Regards,
Sreedhar