Hi,

#ls /sys/devices/platform

it shows uevent and some other components specific to my platform and no MMC
components.

But i have something like this,

# ls /sys/devices/MMC
driver     irq0       power      subsystem
id         mmc_host   resource   uevent

# ls /sys/devices/MMC/mmc_host
mmc1

# ls /sys/devices/MMC/mmc_host/mmc1
device     mmc1:bf0a  power      subsystem  uevent

Could you please let me know in that what should be my vold.conf ?

## vold configuration file for the emulator/SDK
volume_sdcard {
    ## This is the direct uevent device path to the SD slot on the device
    media_path     /devices/MMC/mmc_host/mmc1
    media_type     mmc
    mount_point    /sdcard
    ums_path       /devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun0
}

Regards,
Sreedhar