We were discussing about adding buttons. But I don't want to add too many
buttons to the status bar since the status bar could be very crowed in
certain case. Another suggestion from others is to add new options into the
power dialog.  If you want to use power button, you can take a look at
GlobalActions.java to see how the powerdialog is processed.
Yi

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:13 PM, vishal bhoj <vishalb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Yi,
>

> I tried your patch ,Its cool.
>
> Have you tried adding buttons on the status bar ,instead of gestures?
>

> Regards,
> Vishal
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Yi Sun <beyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You can get it from here
>>
>> http://git.android-x86.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=commitdiff;h=4d16aee0f72a9baceebde5d6f924ecc6d285cc2c
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Yi Sun <beyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This feature will be available in a day or two in Android-x86.org.
>>>
>>> Yi

>>> --
>>> Android-x86
>>> http://www.android-x86.org