Hi, all
     I am working on android multi screens.
     Now, the emulator can support two screens simultaneously, and the
following work is based on it.
     I modified some native code in directory surfaceflinger and ui, and
also some java code about WindowManager,
     ViewRoot etc.

     I use the second screen with the code follow:
     lp.setDisplay(1);
     mWindowManager.addView(view, lp);
     And the 'lp' is WindowManager.LayoutParams type. I add a new method
     setDisplay() to Class WindowManager.LayoutParams.

     Now, the secondary screen only can show the view when the activity run
in the first time(it means onCreate() is called).
     when the activity is switched back, and the view is shown on the first
screen.

     Anyone is working on the multi screen, we can