Hi Ren,

Thanks for the update. My device is just like any android device
(single display) which is divided in to multiple windows. If you've
any information about this, would be great. I'm targeting
ActivityManagerService and WindowManagerService classes in Android
Framework to achieve this. So if you can give me some valuable info
then I can head in to right direction.

Thank you again,
Sanjay