Thanks Justin

Our product is with two framebuffer devices, and their resolution is
different.
I want to make them to display different content.
And I cannot see the video demo because of my location.
Through the picture, I guess the HDMI output is done by hardware
automatically.
I will checkout the code to study.

Actually, our product is most like the device following:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/index.asp?cds2Pid=32280
or
http://macpcwiz.com/blog/gadgets/the-entourage-edge-ereader-netbook-2009-11-10.php