Thanks for guidance.

I have tried http://gitorious.org/android-enablement/pages/Home for
Hawkboard.

After adding following in core/res/res/values/config.xml, I can see
the interface for Tethering & portable hotspot.
<string-array translatable="false" name="config_tether_usb_regexs">
    <item>"usb.*"</item>
</string-array>

And trying to get USB tethering to work,but getting error USB not
connect, message.
But my adb is working fine, and have network access using ethernet
port.

Does, we required any GSM network for this feature, or just simple
ethernet network will work?

-Yogesh