so anyone got it working already? My status now is I got the menu in the
GUI. When enabling portable hotspot I see the icon in the notification bar
show up telling me its ready and I need to configure it.
But it does not seem to work as I am getting an softap function not
supported. I am using the tiwlan driver from AOSP is there anything I should
enable or does this driver just not support tethering?

If anyone has it working could you please post your config or the correct
steps to do this?

Thanks in advance,