Well you have to write one.

http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=kernel/omap.git;a=blob;f=drivers/misc/wl127x-rfkill.c;h=bc47ed43dc7cf8e66332d331266a756e8e711ebb;hb=refs/heads/android-omap-2.6.32

can be your reference.
With this sort of a driver you will get entries under /sys/class/rfkill/
also did you first try it out from a console, just to make sure your usb-BT
device works?

because if that had worked you would have got atleast 1 entry under rfkill/
directory from hci core BT sub-system in kernel.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM, ms12 <mstic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I found out how to get rfkill enabled in kernel, but there are no
> directories under it, just /sys/class/rfkill.  Symptoms still the
> same, bluetooth blinks on and off immediately when trying to enable
> it.  This thread
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting/browse_thread/thread/c37f87e81f63e7cc/32ef5a457e2eeef7?lnk=gst&q=problem+when+trying+to+on+bluetooth+under+beagleboard#32ef5a457e2eeef7
>
> suggests you need some drivers for the wl127x chip from TI, but this
> is device is not a WL127x chip, it is an external eval board connected
> via USB.
>
> Is there a way to get this to work?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>

> On Oct 7, 11:30 am, ms12 <mstic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Using Android 1.6 Donut
> >
> > I have the device (Bluegiga WT11, based on CSR Bluecore I believe)
> > connected via usb hub to beagle board. I don't have a tty that I can
> > spare.  I have started hcid, hciconfig shows hci0 up, and I can
> > communicate with the device to read feature, etc.  So I believe it is
> > basically working at the console level.
> >
> > But if I try to enable Bluetooth via the Android settings on the
> > touchscreen, it briefly blinks on then off.  The logcat shows
> >
> > D/BluetoothDeviceService(  907): Bluetooth state 0 -> 1
> > D/BluetoothDeviceService(  907): Bluetooth state 1 -> 0
> >
> > which seems to mean it tries to turn on but goes right back off.
> >
> > Is there a way to get this to work, or will it only work thru a tty
> > that is hciattach'd ?
> >
> > Mike

--Pavan Savoy