Hey,

If you are working on source of android you can just remove all rfkill
related source from bluedroid/bluetooth.c build your source and it
should work!!

Like:

int bt_enable() {
    LOGV(__FUNCTION__);

    int ret = -1;
    int hci_sock = -1;
    int attempt;

    if (set_bluetooth_power(1) < 0) goto out;

..
..

..

Also check_bluetooth_power and set_bluetooth_power from other places