Hnm, you can fake the service hciattach too..
like what we do is ...

service hciattach /system/bin/hciattach -l
    user root
# changing user to root from bluetooth is a potential security issue
# service hciattach_legacy is used instead of hciattach because, we dont
# have nodes named ttyHS0
    group bluetooth net_bt_admin misc
    disabled
    oneshot

so bluedroid thinks hciattach is running fine, but hciattach would just show
help and quit..

--
--Pavan Savoy