hi,

 we are trying to modify the android filesystem.we are trying to use
the camera service from a c++ code.we are using the cameralistner
class present in  /root/Desktop/froyo/frameworks/base/include/camera/
Camera.h .

the cameralistner class consists of only 3 pure virtual functions

when i try compiling the the .so i get the following error :

defined reference to `typeinfo for android::RefBase'

when investigated we got know that cameralistner inherits from refbase
(cameralistner:virtual public refbase).

we also got to that the refbase is part libutils.so

please help!!!!!

thanks and regards,
Ajay