Deva, I'm sorry for the question, but how do you build your code?

I downloaded this code (files camera_test.cpp and Android.mk) and
tried to compile them with NDK r5.
Since additional libraries are required, I compiled Android source
code.
But I do not know how to define the folder with Android shared
libraries for the variable LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES.
I tried to add all the required libs to LOCAL_LDLIBS (using flags -L
and -l), but it is obviously a wrong decision.

Do you use Android build system for compilation?
Could you give me advice how to build the code or where to read about
such build methods?

Is it possible to build the code without placing the source files
(e.g. camera_test.cpp) into the Android source code tree?

Sincerely yours,
    Leonid

On Jan 25, 12:56 am, Deva R >