is it still open?

and is it
"UNdefined reference to `typeinfo for android::RefBase'"??

this linker error can be solved by adding proper libraries
say LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES += libutils libmedia

we have a sample implementation of camera listener., ( u can refer
source and Android.mk usage)
http://git.omapzoom.org/?p=platform/hardware/ti/omap3.git;a=tree;f=test/CameraHal;hb=refs/heads/froyo

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 1:57 PM, ajay <mna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> could someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> On Jan 22, 10:11 pm, ajay <mna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>>  we are trying to modify the android filesystem.we are trying to use
>> the camera service from a c++ code.we are using the cameralistner
>> class present in  /root/Desktop/froyo/frameworks/base/include/camera/
>> Camera.h .
>>
>> the cameralistner class consists of only 3 pure virtual functions
>>
>> when i try compiling the the .so i get the following error :
>>
>> defined reference to `typeinfo for android::RefBase'
>>
>> when investigated we got know that cameralistner inherits from refbase
>> (cameralistner:virtual public refbase).
>>
>> we also got to that the refbase is part libutils.so
>>
>> please help!!!!!
>>
>> thanks and regards,
>> Ajay

Regards,