On Mar 27, 6:04 pm, animesh arora <animesharora...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i dont think the service provider side will be any issue,its working in my
> mobile.So is there any problem on JAVA (RIL.java) in framework any problem?

If you don't receive any end of call notification from the modem (I
think that what you said, but check your logcat!) then surely, the
framework can't guess that the call is over.. Pretty sure you problem
is a modem configuration issue.

> DTMF Stop error is coming continuously.Is there any possibility that audio
> service is not killing automatically when we are making /receiving call,
> because audio flinger still not working,so thats why call gui also not going
> off automatically even we will cut the call.

Are you talking about DTMF at ril level?  These don't do any audio
locally, they just request the signalling to the remote party through
the modem. Once again, there is a chance that the reference RIL is not
suitable for your modem (it wasn't for mine !)