Thanks Jack,

I have seen the file where resolution is set and i have changed it
according to my screen (240x320),

but the problem is that the touch is still working assuming screen is
320x240 (i.e. the touch is 90 deg shifted)
can u please help me with this, what else i should change so that
touch gets aligned to the screen

thanks
Manoj