Hi Manoj,

If the original screen resolution is 320x240 and touch pad size is
800x480, then the map relation is between 320x240 to 800x480.

Let me take my example. My device is samsung s5pc100-'smdkc100' with
original screen resolution 480x272 and touch size 800x480. Then for
some reason I need to change the screen resolution to 320x240 to make
the display size looks smaller. So what I did is firstly I change the
screen size in the related framebuffer config file where it defined
the original 480x272 to 320x240. Then I got the issue that touch pad
size is out of the new screen size. So I secondly changed the ABS size
in s3c-ts.c from 800x480 to 533x424. (800*320/480=533
480*240/272=424). Then the touch pad size fitted the new screen size.

It is a little bit strange that why your device changed orientation
from horizontal to vertical since you swapped the 320x240. I'm going
to test your case on my device and give your feed back.

Jack