I think it may help if i provide more info.
Samsung packed their firmware into files which after extracted are,
- boot.bin
- modem.bin
- slb.bin
- param.lfs
- normalboot.img
- recovery.img
- cache.rfs
- system.rfs
- userdata.rfs

What i guess about these files:
- the first 3 files are bootloader, modem and secondary bootloader
- have no clue what the param.lfs is.
- the .img files are where I should look at (the main & backup kernel+ramfs
files, I guess)
- the .rfs files are the platform file, I though they are rfs partition
images but they are not. Could be some kind of compressed files.

when open the .img files, their header started with 'ANDROID'. So I guess
they might relate to android project in some way.

Tony