Hi all,

I am trying to integrate an accelerometer sensor with OMAP4 based
board. Most of the interfaces are similar to Blaze board. The
accelerometer sensor we are using is different from Blaze. The sensor
is working from kernel side. We tested using evTest. In
android(Gingerbread), blaze has a app that will display the values
when u enable the particular sensor. I checked the sources of it. I
changed the sysfs entry of the blaze board accelerometer to our board
sysfs entry in the sources.

But I couldn't see any output with respect to accelerometer. Am I
missing something. If so , correct me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramya.M