I'm not a sensor guru but logic says to different accelerometers might have
two different output formats and timings.
A normal program uses the android framework to access the accelerometer and
that should have a different implementation for each sensor.
I'm not sure this is it, but that's my guess.

Good luck.

On 19 August 2011 11:51, ramya mohan <jira...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to integrate an accelerometer sensor with OMAP4 based
> board. Most of the interfaces are similar to Blaze board. The
> accelerometer sensor we are using is different from Blaze. The sensor
> is working from kernel side. We tested using evTest. In
> android(Gingerbread), blaze has a app that will display the values
> when u enable the particular sensor. I checked the sources of it. I
> changed the sysfs entry of the blaze board accelerometer to our board
> sysfs entry in the sources.
>
> But I couldn't see any output with respect to accelerometer. Am I
> missing something. If so , correct me. Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Ramya.M

Radu Iscu
Tel: 0742082607