Hi venkat,
for running from init.rc simply put your command in a script and add the
script as a service. You can follow instructions here :-
http://afewe.wordpress.com/android-arm-development/use-point-to-point-protocol-ppp-in-android/
Just modify the non commented /system/bin/pppd /dev/ttyUSB0 115200
mo...... line
with your command and add this in your init.rc file

service pppd_gprs /etc/ppp/init.gprs-pppd
   user root
   group radio cache inet misc

If you run pppd and rild together what error are you getting? if your modem
is getting disconnected then i may not be able to help bcoz i don't have
the same modem. But if the problem is that you are getting above error log
then the problem is that after at+cgdcont=1... your modem is not giving OK
response it is giving new line characters and timing out. Did you want it
to send a newline character after "CellOne" ~ *^**M. *if not, then that may
be the culprit. Or may be your modem is not able to complete the request
before the timeout.