Hi,

If you need to do some setup job (for example setting hardware, e.g.
cpu scaling) you can use a script, just look into `init.goldfish.rc`
and `/system/etc/init.goldfish.sh`.

However I don't think you would like to show something in the console.
Android has a GUI, and normally you don't want to show information to
the user in this way.
If this is for debug purpose, you'd probably use `logwrapper` to wrap
your script or use output redirection (`command > file`) for commands
in your script, or just type into the serial console or adb shell, or
you can even use Terminal Emulator.

You know, we don't usually expect and don't need the output of
services to show in the console. All services launched by `init` are
redirected to `/dev/null` so you cannot see them.

Perhaps you can point out what exactly you want to do and some of us
would help you decide the best way to do that.

Good luck,
Alvin Wong