Thanks.

I try to apply emulator setting. It seems the library works only in QEMU.

I repeatedly got the following messages

E/EGL_emulation( 1753): Failed to establish connection with the host
E/        ( 1753): Failed to connect to host (QemuPipeStream)!!!

Then SurfaceFlinger crash.

I just wonder what egl.cfg and software stack I should include in my build.

Vishveshwar於 2013年11月15日星期五UTC+8下午3時00分50秒寫道: