On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:37:01 PM UTC+5:30, David wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> I try to apply emulator setting. It seems the library works only in QEMU.
>
> I repeatedly got the following messages
>
> E/EGL_emulation( 1753): Failed to establish connection with the host
> E/        ( 1753): Failed to connect to host (QemuPipeStream)!!!
>
> Then SurfaceFlinger crash.
>
> I just wonder what egl.cfg and software stack I should include in my build.

Can you list the changes that you did?
Also list the contents of /system/lib/egl and the contents of egl.cfg.

I have the BeagleBone display working in Android by just adding the
additional system properties I linked to above.

You could clone my device configuration for Beaglebone and try with the
resulting image. There is nothing device-specific in it.
https://gitorious.org/rowboat/vishveshwars-beaglebone/commits/54efabfb87d4f8526a6c0afe9b220f213210f536

-Vishveshwar