Yes, she is Canadian.  I've only seen her in ANDROMEDA, but she appeared
with Gordon Michael Woolvett in an SF movie called (I think) "Black Water"
or something like that.

However, her biggest claim to fame prior to ANDROMEDA was probably the
Canadian series READY OR NOT.  I think she has appeared in one other show,
too, but I don't recall the name.  Since I'm at work, I have to keep my
Web-surfing to a minimum, so I can't check.

But her official Web site is http://www.laurabertram.com/ and she has a bio
and filmography there (along with links to some fan sites).

Michael Martinez, Assistant Director of IT Services
Freedman Food Service, Inc.  Houston, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Opinions expressed in this message are my own unless otherwise noted.