I think you're right.  SciFi actually carried the show for a season, I
believe.  I suppose that's all they made of it.  I don't know if Laura and
Gordon were regulars or just guest stars.  She played his girlfriend, so
it's kind of interesting to see their banter on ANDROMEDA.

Michael Martinez, Assistant Director of IT Services
Freedman Food Service, Inc.  Houston, TX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Opinions expressed in this message are my own unless otherwise noted.