> Yes, she is Canadian.  I've only seen her in ANDROMEDA, but she appeared
> with Gordon Michael Woolvett in an SF movie called (I think) "Black Water"
> or something like that.

I think you mean Deep Water Black a short run series chronicalling the
journeys of a futuristic noah's ark.

paula3001

My New WebPage. I Read Fanfiction Therefore I Am.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paula.riley/IReadFanficThereforeIAm-Index.html
Contains Links For, Andromeda, Angel, Babylon 5, BtVS, Highlander,
Hercules/Xena, Poltergeist:The Legacy,  Stargate, X-Men and many others.

Quick Link to page above   http://clix.to/paula3001